Developments in New Generation FDH / FDV Dry Coolers
• Ø800 and Ø910 mm fan options
• For the dry coolers with Ø800 mm fans 6, and for Ø910 mm fans 8 different sound level options
• Dry coolers with various fan numbers; from 1 to 16 fans, wide performance range
Friterm Motor Control System (FMC)
FMC Step Control (FMC- S)
The FMC step control is a control system for AC external rotor and standard motors. Basic step version with up to 5 steps and special version is available with up to 15 steps. System ensures uniform utilization of fans and enhances the operational reliability and service life of fans.
FMC Voltage Control (FMC- V)
The FMC voltage control system is used for AC external rotor motors. This system is the most cost-effective way of controlling the speed and ensures high operational reliability withthis product’s integrated bypass function. This system is not recommended for noise-sensitive applications or with strict energy efficiency requirements.
FMC Frequency Control (FMC-F)
FMC frequency control is used for standard motors with a frequency converter as the power unit. It doesn’t cause any control-related noise. Multi power units can be used. Even if a power unit fails this product is equipped with hardware and software bypass functions, which ensures operation. This system provides considerable energy savings thanks to continuous modulation of all the fans.
FMC frequency control with all pole sine filter (FMC- F- APSF)
is used used for AC external rotor motors with a frquency converter as the power unit. This is an absolute necessity for external rotor motors.
FMC EC Control (FMC- EC)
FMC EC Control is combined with high efficient EC fans and ensures ideal solution with respect to energy efficiency and noise emissions.
FEATURES AND APPLICATIONS
• Friterm FDH/FDV series dry coolers, including 4 different sound levels of
- (S) Standard,
- (L) Low,
- (Q) Quiet
- (E) Extremely Quiet,
are designed for outdoor installation.
• The fans are arranged in single rows from 1 to 8 and in double rows from 2 to 16.
• Capacity range of Dry Coolers varies from 8,5 to 1410 kW.
• All models are available with vertical and horizontal airflow
• Staggered tube alignment,
• Copper tubes, aluminium fins,
• 2,1 - 2,5 - 3,2 mm standart fin pitches. Other fin pitches are optional,
• Sliding collars and free holes system combination used in supporting end-plates that prevents any contact between tubes and end-plates and assures long life operation without leakages.
• Manifolds and inlet- outlet connecting tubes are steel. Manifolds equipped with vent and drain connections.
• Dry Coolers have their own self supporting construction and do not require any extra accessories for installation on steel or concrete base.
• Galvanized steel is used for casing. External surfaces are covered with polyester based electrostatically powder painting, which provides an excellent UV and corrosion protection. Standard color code is RAL 7044. Hot dip galvanized steel, magnelis or stainless steel can be used optionally.
• Each fan chamber is separated by internal baffle plates to prevent induced windmilling effect during off-cycle fans.
• All models are equipped with lifting eyes and mounting legs.
• High efficient axial, external rotor motor, Ziehl Abegg, EBM or equivalent fans with diameters 800-910 mm are used in drycoolers.
• 800/910 mm fans are 400V 3~50Hz, could be run at two different speeds and EC fans are optional.
• Variable fan speed regulation can be achieved by using frequency inverter with all pole sine filter. All external rotor motors are suitable for %100 speed control and equipped with internal protection.
• Ambient temperature range for external rotor motors is between -40°C and +50°C / +65°C. Due to operating conditions temperature range may go up to +70°C according to fan type.
• For high working temperatures different fans and motors are available optionally.
• Fans are running in a housing designed to maximize air flow rate.
• Protecting guard grilles are standart. Motor protection class IP54; insulation class F.
• Friterm reserves the right to use fans of different manufacturers. Depending on the type, the fan data may slightly vary.
• Each fan has safety-repair switch suitable for outdoor conditions (IP 66 protection class)
• Indicated sound pressure levels comply with EN 13487.
• Sound levels are obtained from sound power levels (LwA) of the fans.
• Consult an expert for critical sound requirements.
• UV resistance safety switch
• Mounting legs
• Cable tray
• Counter flanges
• Openings for cleaning etc.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES AND OTHER VARIANTS
• Products with self- drain system
• Other fin pitchs
• Fin material options
- Coated aluminium fins
- AlMg fins
- Copper fins
• Complete epoxy coated coil option
• Stainless steel tube option
• Stainless steel casing option
• Copper/ Stainless steel manifold
• Different color options for external cover
• Adiabatic cooling system
- Ecomesh spray system
- High (Fogging system) and low pressure direct spraying system
• Electrical power and control box
• Different speed control
- Step control
- Voltage control
- Frequency control
- EC Control
• Vibration dampers
• Different connection types
• Axitop/ flowgrid
• EC fan
• Junction box
• MODBUS communication protocol
• Handrail/ Ladder
• Expansion tank
• High mounting legs
• Other fan and motor options for high working pressure
» Friterm reserves the right to make modifications in the catalog at any time without prior notice.
» All catalogs are formatted as pdf(Adobe Acrobat). If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader you can get it free by clicking here
» If your internet connection is slow, it is recomended to save the catalogues by right clicking and "Save Target As".